Power meets premium
Lbs. Max. Towing Capacity – up to3
Horsepower – up to4
See 2024 Armada deals, special offers, incentives & rebates4
See 2024 Frontier deals, special offers, incentives & rebates4
Luxurious on the inside and rugged on the outside
Information is just a tap away
A sleek interior offers available technologies, such as NissanConnect® Services with an included 3-year Premium trial and wireless smartphone connectivity, which help keep you connected and in the know.7
12.3” Touch-screen Display
Wireless Smartphone Connectivity
SAFETY SHIELD® 360
Added peace of mind
Imagine being surrounded by confidence on every drive. Safety Shield 360 comes standard on every Nissan Armada and can monitor in front of you, behind you, and to the sides to help keep you safe.11,12
2024 NISSAN ARMADA TRIMS
Which Armada is right for you?
Available Colors Exterior
Hermosa Blue Pearl
Start your adventure
Pick a trim, color, package, and accessories to create an Armada that’s distinctly yours. Then, visit your local dealer or buy online through participating Buy@Home dealers.16
- Price shown is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for base model trim. Armada Platinum 4x4 shown priced higher at $70,690. MSRP excludes tax, title, license, options, and destination and handling charges. Dealer sets actual price. Some color, package, and option selections may include, exclude, or require the purchase of additional options and packages. Some options shown may not be available on all trims. See retailer for details.
- Available Feature.
- Towing varies by configuration. See Nissan Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for additional information. Always secure cargo.
- Horsepower and torque figures based on Premium Fuel Only.
- Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
- Intelligent 4x4 cannot prevent collisions or provide enhanced traction in all conditions. Always monitor traffic and weather conditions.
- Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Trial included with vehicle purchase. Compatible connected device and wireless network may be required. Refer to connected device’s owner’s manual for details. Late availability for some features.
Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so. Some features, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach Customer Care or receive support. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Never program GPS while driving. Only use Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location.
Some services and features are provided by and dependent on third party service providers and not Nissan. Should service provider terminate or restrict service or features, service or features may be suspended or terminated without notice or with no liability to Nissan or its partners or agents. Services and features may require compatible cellular network provided by independent companies not within Nissan or its partners’ or agents’ control. Cellular network signal strength may vary and may not be available in all areas or at all times. Services and features may not function if cellular network is unavailable, restricted, or terminated. Nissan and its partners or agents are not responsible for associated costs or other third party changes that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network unavailability, restriction, or termination (including equipment replacements/upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s or its partners’ or agents’ control.
Enrollment, owner consent, personal identification number (PIN), and subscription agreement may be required to receive full suite of features and services. Trial periods (if applicable) begin on the date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan. Trial periods and feature availability may be subject to change at any time and may be subject to early termination without notice. Required subscriptions may be sold separately for each available feature or service after trial period ends, and may continue until you call service provider to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes may apply. Fees and programming subject to change. Feature may be subject to age restrictions in some areas. Subscriptions governed by service provider’s subscription agreement, terms and conditions and privacy statements available at service provider’s website. Text rates or data usage may apply. NissanConnect with WiFi terms and conditions of subscriber agreement apply. Trial included with vehicle purchase on equipped new Nissan vehicles. Once your vehicle has exceeded the coverage parameters of the roadside assistance benefits included with your vehicle purchase, you will be responsible for any charges incurred by obtaining roadside assistance for your vehicle. For complete information concerning warranty coverage, conditions and exclusions, please see your Nissan dealer and read the warranty information booklet.
The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.NissanUSA.com/connect/legal.
- Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. If you have to use the connected device while driving, exercise extreme caution at all times so full attention may be given to vehicle operation. Smartphone or other external device not included.
- NissanConnect Services App shown for illustrative purposes only. Features of NissanConnect Services App may vary by model and model year.
- The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and/or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Nissan Safety Shield technologies can’t prevent all collisions or warn in all situations. See Owner’s Manual for important safety information.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert may not detect all vehicles. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
- All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
- Extra cost option.
- Nissan has taken care to ensure that the digital color swatches presented here are the closest possible representation of actual vehicle colors. Swatches may vary slightly due to viewing light or screen quality. Please see the actual vehicle and colors at your dealer.
- Nissan@Home services availability at participating Nissan dealers may vary and is subject to applicable law. Not all Buy@Home dealer inventory may be available for online purchase. Contact your local dealer for details.