· The Warranty applies to all new vehicles.
· The components covered are exactly the same as the manufacturer's Powertrain Warranty plus any additional coverage that is listed on the Lifetime Warranty Certificate provided when you buy a qualifying vehicle.
· The Lifetime Warranty is valid for as long as you own the vehicle - for an unlimited time, unlimited miles.
· Lifetime Warranty comes standard with every qualifying vehicle meeting the criteria above and is included at no extra charge.
· You must follow the manufacturer's Recommended Maintenance as referred to in the owner's manual.
maintain the Warranty, you must perform the Manufacturer's
Recommended maintenance and keep your
Lifetime Warranty is good at any licensed repair shop in the United States or Canada.
DETAILS OF COVERAGE
The components covered will be the exact same as the Factory "Powertrain" Warranty and including:
Engine: Cylinder block and head and all internal parts, intake manifold, timing gears and gaskets, timing chain/belt and cover, flywheel, valve covers, oil pan, oil pump, engine mounts, turbocharger housing and all internal parts, supercharger housing and all internal parts, engine control computer, water pump, fuel pump, seals and gaskets.
Transmission & Transaxle: Case and all internal parts, torque converter, clutch cover, transmission mounts, transfer case and all internal parts, engine control computer, seals and gaskets.
Front Wheel Drive System: Final drive housing and all internal parts, axle shafts, drive shaft, constant velocity joints, front hub and bearings, seals and gaskets.
Rear Wheel Drive System: Axle housing & all internal parts, propeller shaft, u-joints, axle shaft, drive shaft, bearings, supports, seals and gaskets.